wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Mindy Gledhill- All About Your Heart ( Nie version)

Mindy Gledhill- All About Your Heart( Nie version)


Another sweet,soft and gentle song that I played it all days long..*like*

I don't mind your odd behavior
Its the very thing I love
If you were an ice cream flavor
You would be my favorite one

My imagination sees you
Like a painting by Van Gogh
Starry nights and bright sunflowers
Follow you where you may go

Oh, I've loved you from the start
In every single way
And more each passing day
You are brighter than the stars
Believe me when I say
Its not about your scars
Its all about your heart

You are a butterfly held captive
Small and safe in your cocoon
Go on you can take your time
Time is said to heal all wounds

Chorus

Like a lock without a key
Like a mystery without a clue
There is no me if I cannot have you

Chorus


No matter how hurt is the scar but the heart that matters most..
Quoted from Michelle Lim
________________________________________________________
Recently, indulging in reading up lyrics and quotes..Somehow, the words touched the heart.
Anyway, gotta pen-off here for at least a month.. Gonna put full focus on studies.. =)
I WANNA GET 3.5 ++ AGAIN! Have faith in heart~
Mustn't spoil my own future with my own hands, so may the heart listen to me to stay calm with concentrated minds too~