wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Essentials for the month

Happy dates

Here's some fusion of bits of my life to share...

On 9th Dec 2010, I had been hanging out with von, val and von's bf; martin. We went to Fullhouse which I wished to go long time ago. Hmm.. the foods there are not very delicious, yet I quite like the decoration there.Thanks to Martin who fetch us to Fullhouse and Sunway Pyramid~

Let's view some camwhores of us..^^


Today, I had went to The Curve and Ikano with my family. After leaving KL to study in Johor, I got less chances to hang out with family already. Today= Shopping day! I finally bought the books entitled of, ' My sister's keeper' and 'waiting for a person's coffee'. Dad and mom bought me a pair of eyes mask!it's so cute~