wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Sunday, February 15, 2009

untitled~~



It was almost 1 midnight as I tossing on my bed,hoping to slip into a slumber. It was inevitable to hear the unknown insects echoing through the serene ambience. His words of endearments were still lingered in my mind and I knew that I should deliver judgement as soon as possible. Shall I renege on what I had promised? sigh...............

Reminiscing over the days when me and him knew each...I knew him through my best buddies at penang.The impression of him is very friendly and humble.As heard from others, he was one of the top students of Chung Ling High School, Penang and he's good in playing guitar and violin.We became close friends instead of colleagues after knowing each shared the same interests i.e loving art, listening to evergreen songs and reading same favourite novels..It's amazing to find someone who has the same interests as u~~

I was shocked when he gave sign that he had nice feeling towards me. I was petrified upon knowing that I'm not perfect, pretty and the most essential thing is I don't match such smart guy. Moreover,we just knew each for less than a month. Thus I started to avoid chatting with him. The stillness of silent between us just lasted for 2 days. We met each at a gathering which organized by Mandy near the beach.Sitting on the protruding rocks against the continual onslaught of the waves, we both had a long talk. Deep inside me, I knew it's not the suitable time and not desperate to encounter love.

9th of feb,the most memorable day..He really did the tasks within 2 weeks. I could see him taking steps to get the tasks solved. The endeavour can be seen obviously and he must have been sumoned all the courages to do that.. Thanks for proving that~~

14th of feb, his good deeds had been reciprocated with gratitudes. Anyhow, I would like to thank you profusely for giving me the wonderful presents and giving me confidence to proceed.



1 comment:

kae xuan said...

You don't have to worry about your appearance as a person’s inner character is more important, isn’t it? And you have the both good qualities. You r the special one! I should be the one who worry and wonder how you capture me. LOL!

Here I'm telling you,I'd appreciate the times when you determind for me not to be mad at you anymore,how you advice me to be resilient,how you listen to me talking for hours, how you forgive me when I do wrong ,how you always finish my sentences,the way you inspire me with your thoughts and emotions AND the way we're so much alike!!

This is how you get my attention.

I greatly appreciate you care for me while on this journey.

remember: When it rains, you dont see the sun, but its there.

aishiteru