wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The craze during November and December

The latest craze during November and December

Although it is convenient to buy things online, yet I dare not take the risk as I don't feel comfortable to give out my particulars especially identification numbers and account number. The lastest craze during the end of November till Christmas in my university had started by my course mates who found Reebonz website which gave out 50 free credits for each sign-up. The website had given out this promotion prior to the approaching Christmas celebration; hence we decided to unveil the surprise! =)

The invitation link had spread to almost all of the girls within few days. The 50 credits were sufficient enough to buy some of the nice goods. Well, since it didn't require us to pay a single cent on some stuffs, the craze of ordering stuffs online had begun. My friends and I were attracted by the creative design of the watches, some facial cleansing products and cosmetic products.


innershine =)

the watch and innershine that I bought using the credits

Able to guess what are these?
A pair of salt and pepper container!
I had ordered these to my mom as a Christmas gift.
I had dropped a request at the comment box,
asking Reebonz to write 'Merry Christmas to you, Mom'.
Out of my expectation, Reebonz had written the greeting on a card!
My mom was surprised when opened the parcel ,
and once thought it's a bomb as it was wrapped with many plastic wrap-papers and newspapers.
Anyhow, she loves this gift.


Short review:I find this website selling many bags, wallets, coaches, watches and many other fashion pieces from various brands. If I am rich, I guess I will keep browsing this website and keep purchasing the coaches! One thing I would recommend this website to others is the short delivery time for the ordered parcels to be reached. In short, I gained a nice online-shopping experience!

No comments: