wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Chinese New Year is Approaching

Chinese New Year is approaching and followed by the special day that I once looking forward to..Anyway, day-dreams may disappear somehow...

Well, I am having fever with Apple Products out of sudden... I have strong affinity towards Apple brand i-touch, iphone or ipad..Uh..yet I am out of finance..Apart from that, I wish to get myself a DLSR soon, thinking of capturing the nice snapshots around me.It's like finding back my interests.Sooner or later, I will be busier for SIFE tasks and seriously I do hope that my emotion problem might not ruin things by now onwards.Holding the post of multimedia manager brings the significance of responsibility, and I have to start brainstorming how to use flash softwares, making videos and presenting nice slides and so on.

I am still waiting for some miracles, hmm.. the answers~


Ps: Somehow I miss my true smiles, laughs...