wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Souvenirs given

A random post to fill up my blog territory here:

MY COLLECTION OF SOUVENIRS GIVEN BY FAMILY MEMBERS & FRIENDS (YEAR 2011)


From Korea: a cute pencil case and keychain given by my close roommate =)

My youngest sister had followed my dad to Taiwan (annual company trip) this year. As I study at another state, I lost the chance to join the trip again! ish.. my another sister had followed to travel to China and had visited to China Exposition during the previous year.. Sigh~ When I can join the annual trip with my dad?! T.T

Taiwan souvenirs given by family and hui shan

According to my sis, this is given by a hotel staff.

cute slippers keychain , well, it's very costly!
Spongebob mobile phone accessories.. bought from theme park in Taiwan

handmade soap given by hui shan, thanks!