wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Scenic View - Dawn & Dusk

Recently, I am indulged photography. I am thankful to have my great phone which able to capture good quality of photos. The unprecedented views from high-rise building are breathtaking.

There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free.
Don’t miss so many of them. 
-  Jo Walton

Before moving from home to work, I have managed to capture few scenic sunrise.


The rose-pink light of dawn; following by the glimpse of sunlight.


misty

Sometimes, I still managed to see sunset when I reached home on time. One day had passed again, awaiting the next 24 hours to come.


The night scenery of KL City

Captured during Chinese New Year 2014


Sometimes, you never know if you able to view the next sunrise or next sunset.
Be appreciative of what you have and love yourself more.