wix


Search This Blog

Nuffnang ads

Click Me

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Reebonz - Unveil The Surprise

This is a delayed post which I just had decided to jot down in my territory for future perusal after viewing few photos of items that I obtained from Reebonz. My another post i.e The craze before Year 2011 ends had mentioned how my university friends found this website and had tried to use the free credits given to try their products. The watch I received had just lasted for few weeks and battery wasn't able to be exchanged. A defect watch- Sad! The pair of salt and pepper container was received in good condition.

Reebonz (pronounced "Ribbons") is a private online shopping destination of premier brands and private sales. The website is exclusively for members and sale events last for 2-3 days before closing. It was founded in March 2009 and it had become well known for public as one of the most trusted online brand when it comes to sell and buy luxurious brands. Also, I got to know about many luxurious brands through this website such as Prada,Miu Miu, Tod's, Chanel, Kate Spade, Coach, Marc Jacobs and etc.

The craze of browsing Reebonz website had become more extreme when Reebonz organized Facebook contest in which fabulous surprised could be unveiled by luck. It was just like a lucky draw and I wished to win Leghila bag initially.



The great surprise was unveiled during November 2012 and I wasn't really believed that I won the 1st prize. I was on cloud nine when a big black box tied with gold ribbons was handed over by the Poslaju driver to me. I guessed the passerby might think that it's given by boyfriend or admirer. LOL.


Coach bag- My mom's present  :)
It has a barcode inside.


Below are some great deals I obtained using the free credits given by Reebonz.

Marc Jacob's bracelet



I am impressed with the fast delivery and the quality of products I received (except the defect watch which I was kinda disappointed because it was given as birthday gift to my sister). Hmm.. I hoped that the free credits will be continuously given but I think free credits were just for promoting Reebonz website to public at the moment. 

No comments: